Strategic Account Partner
Location: United States
Job Number: 47727
Workplace Type: Remote
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: CEL Strategic Account Partner
The Client Partner position is new to Cella and encapsulates a combination of principles that are essential to an account’s success, including Value Creation, Expansion, and Customer Satisfaction. The Client Partner will play an important role in our growth and is tasked with rapid expansion within assigned accounts, ultimately responsible for the maturation, health, and expansion of Cella’s service offerings. We are seeking a leader with extensive C- level relationship-building skills and executive connections, as well as a focus on all things financial. Must bring outstanding consultative selling skills and a deep appreciation of marketing and technology tools, techniques, and solutions.
- Drive growth by identifying and leading all areas of new, renewed, and expansion opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Develop and drive client engagement strategies that align with gaps in service offerings.
- Lead accountability against measurable revenue and margin targets
- Develop and drive the account strategy (business plan) with the support of Sales, Delivery, SMEs, and Operations to ensure collaboration and accountability.
- Setup regular internal milestone/checkpoint meetings to ensure alignment on goals
- Identify partnerships and tap into existing client and alliance partnerships in Randstad to grow the account
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 7 years in a client facing/account leadership role, or a professional or management services firm or Creative Staffing and Digital Staffing background.
- Experience in leading cross functional teams and collaborating in a matrixed environment
- In-depth understanding of digital technology, as it relates to marketing and creative organizations.
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems
What you need to bring:
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
"Applications Accepted on Ongoing Basis Until Filled"
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking, diverse teams as demonstrated through our consistent industry-leading recognitions. To highlight a few awards, we are proudly ranked as a 2023 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2023 Disability Equality Index best place to work for diversity inclusion, and a 2023 Military Friendly Bronze Employer for Veterans. When you join Randstad, you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join our winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.
The base salary range for this position is $105,070.00 - $149,600.00.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, a generous time off policy (including at least 18 paid days off in your first full year, 1 paid volunteer day, and 9 paid holidays), and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.
Community / Marketing Title: Strategic Account Partner
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US