Selling Account Manager - Creative & Marketing
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Number: 47751
Workplace Type: Hybrid
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Account Manager - Commission
Cella is regarded as the premier digital, marketing, & creative workforce solutions firm in the U.S. and we are expanding into Canada, as part of the Randstad Digital family! We’re seeking a highly skilled Account Manager to land, grow and maintain deep and lasting relationships with mid-sized and large accounts and clients. In this role, you'll sell the full suite of Cella’s workforce solutions including consulting, staffing, managed services to mid-to-large enterprise clients within your designated market, while maintaining relationships with active clients and supporting their staffing operations. This role is required to be highly visible within the client to enhance relationships and promote the Cella high-touch commitment.
- Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process working towards a dynamic level of Trusted-Advisor status with each client.
- Proactively meet with existing hiring managers within named accounts to build and maintain customer relationships, discuss upcoming needs and offer insight to the talent market.
- Master the full suite of Cella offerings and promote the right solutions to address your client’s needs, ensuring that Cella is positioned to fully maximize the sales potential of your clients.
- Responsible for providing world-class service and conducting QC and engagement calls for both client and talent.
- Partner with subject matter experts from Cella’s Consulting teams to present and qualify opportunities beyond staffing.
- Collaborate with others to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client needs.
- Develop a strategic sales plan within your assigned market that incorporates a land & expand approach.
- Partner with your regional/account-based delivery team(s) to ensure opportunities are managed efficiently and with the necessary level of priority and compliance.
- Manage your opportunity pipeline with internal partners and leadership; pursue, nurture, and land opportunities.
- Continuously invest in the development and maturation of your market; nurturing clients from prospect to active as efficiently as possible.
- Take an active role in all RFP’s/RFI’s/Proposals/MSA’s that are negotiated, edited and executed.
Required Skills Experience and Education
- 1+ years of Sales experience in the creative staffing, digital staffing and marketing space.
- Progressive consultative sales experience or recruiting experience.
- Professional communication skills that include comfort in presenting services at all levels of a client organization.
- Knowledge of strategic selling concepts and consultative sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Most importantly, you embody our values of Service Excellence, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passionate Performance, and Employee Centricity. You are just as committed to what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
Community / Marketing Title: Selling Account Manager - Creative & Marketing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA