Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Job Number: 48047
Workplace Type: Hybrid
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RD Account Director
Randstad, the world’s leading partner for talent, is investing in an Account Director for our Randstad Digital specialty. As a Randstad Digital Account Director, you'll be at the forefront of shaping innovative digital and technical strategies to fuel account growth across our diverse and specialized offerings. You'll lead a dynamic team, guiding junior account members and project staff in executing and measuring impactful digital and technical programs. Constantly staying ahead of industry trends, you'll inspire both clients and the team with your thought leadership. The ideal candidate not only grasps the challenges of successful digital transformation but also excels in advising clients on risk mitigation through purpose-built, cutting-edge solutions. Join us in driving the future of digital excellence!
What you get to do:
- Leverage industry experience & technical expertise to manage thought leadership conversations with senior buyers.
- Own customer interactions and ensure organizational alignment to achieve strategic commercial objectives.
- Collaborate with Client Partner on the comprehensive global account plan, provide strategic overlay to drive overall GP growth, and provide insight on where RD can build market share within the account
- Cultivate and oversee relationships with key customers and partners, identifying collaboration opportunities for expanded market reach. Analyze market trends and customer behavior to uncover new business prospects.
- Leverage data analytics, market insights, and customer insights to align RD service offerings to drive innovative solutions.
- Partner with the Account Management team to uncover strategic opportunities such as, but not limited to: advisory, project or outcome-based solutions, offshoring, etc.
- Stay on the pulse of market trends, delivering consistent competitor analysis.
- Energize the Randstad Digital platform channel strategy, amplifying customer value and proactively assessing risk.
- Drive execution excellence and ensure customer satisfaction across all revenue portfolios within accounts.
- Shake up the status quo by challenging and innovating in strategy development for clients.
- Gain market share by expanding revenue horizontally within accounts, while skillfully managing budgets and long-term goals.
What you need to bring:
- 7+ years of client-facing experience in consulting or IT professional services, Management Consulting experience is a plus.
- Expertise in industry verticals, showcasing deep knowledge of business domains, technology, and service realms.
- Proven success managing portfolios encompassing sales, new business, programs, and existing annuity business.
- Fluency in Digital Area trends, demonstrating the ability to influence as a thought leader.
- Confidence in planning and execution, navigating large organizations, and excelling in matrix environments.
- Outstanding problem-solving, communication, and client management abilities.
- History of generating outperformance by cultivating trusted partner-level relationships with C-suite client contacts and internal stakeholders.
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
Applications Accepted on Ongoing Basis Until Filled
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking, diverse teams as demonstrated through our consistent industry-leading recognitions. To highlight a few awards, we are proudly ranked as a 2023 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2023 Disability Equality Index best place to work for diversity inclusion, and a 2023 Military Friendly Bronze Employer for Veterans. When you join Randstad, you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join our winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Jose, California US