Area Vice President
Location: Houston, TX, USA
Job Number: 48105
Workplace Type: Remote
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Area Vice President
Randstad is hiring an Area Vice President of Sales who specializes in selling transformative solutions to our largest clients. They further strengthen Randstad’s world number one position by gracefully navigating long and complex sales cycles and acting as a true consultant and partner.
Our Randstad Inhouse Services Division (RIS) specializes in the provision of high-volume, skilled flexible labor aimed at improving labor flexibility, retention, productivity, and efficiency. The concept provides a complete HR process from recruitment and selection, introduction, planning, and management of workers. We are looking for a problem solver that wants to use their closing skills to empower companies with the right human capital solutions that enable our talent to thrive. Our Area Vice President will be a dynamic sales & operations executive that will split their time between selling our Randstad Inhouse staffing solutions to new accounts (70%) and managing the regional business (30%).
What you get to do:
- Develop and execute an effective sales strategy to gain new accounts
- Manage a wide & deep sales pipeline including database creation
- Establish meaningful and productive relationships at all client levels
- Listen to understand the full scope of potential clients' operations and circumstances
- Manage the implementation and development of new Inhouse accounts
- Design and implement solutions and processes that provide customer delight
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 5+ years of proven sales experience, including 2 years of selling large staffing deals
- Experience selling solutions versus products
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer's needs & to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations
- Prior experience working in a fast pace, performance-driven organization
- An approach that is motivated by the challenge of that environment - you like to WIN!
- Experience as a leader that solves problems and grows teams
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an excellent job!
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
Applications Accepted on Ongoing Basis Until Filled
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking, diverse teams as demonstrated through our consistent industry-leading recognitions. To highlight a few awards, we are proudly ranked as a 2023 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2023 Disability Equality Index best place to work for diversity inclusion, and a 2023 Military Friendly Bronze Employer for Veterans. When you join Randstad, you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join our winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.
Community / Marketing Title: Area Vice President
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US