Staffing Sales Consultant
Location: Burlington, ON, Canada
Job Number: 48010
Workplace Type: On-site
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Staffing Consultant
Randstad, the world’s leading partner for talent, is hiring a Staffing Consultant to sell our services.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best talent for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing!
What you get to do:
- Identify prospects in need of temporary and direct hire workforce services & solutions
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers via phone, text, email, social media, in-person
- Execute the activities that will gain results (lots of outbound cold calls, virtual, and on-site client meetings)
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Expand our reach with a tech and personal touch approach
What you need to bring:
- 1-3 years of sales and business development experience
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- Ability to connect with others through phone, video, social media, and in-person meetings
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
What’s in it for you:
- Hybrid work environment
- Competitive base salary and bonus plan
- Wellness spending account and an ergonomic reimbursement program to equip your home office
- Randstad has been named one of Canada's Best Workplaces by Great Places to Work for more than 10 consecutive years, and one of the Best Workplaces for Women
- 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year
- Work in a fast-paced atmosphere, where every day is different and the challenges are varied
- The chance to progress within an authentic, supportive and growing organization
- A collaborative and participative leadership style
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Sales Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Ontario CA